I think my biggest fear about going to the ER is that they’re gonna X-Ray my leg and find cancer somewhere.
- imathers likes this
- fuckyeahkidsinthehall said:That actually happened to a friend of mine last year. He was on his bike and got hit by a car. Blood tests turned up cancer. So, oddly, it was a good thing that he was able to start treatment right away. He’s finished chemo and is doing great!
- downthewires said:Beams beams beams. Love > X-ray.
- istealforksfromrestaurants likes this
- girlmoxie said:They’ll just look at the leg, and leg cancer is pretty rare. When I have to go to the doctor and they do something painful, I say to myself, “You’re a tough guy” over and over again. It helps a lot.
- hettie said:there is no cancer. have that leg x rayed, please.
- wandatinasky said:this is why i never get physicals
- grimmcleepa said:Calm yourself and don’t talk that.
- bronxcheer posted this